Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Language Project : Blog Review 1


Dear All,

I have already viewed all of the blogs . These are my comments. Please take appropriate actions:

1. There are some blogs which do not follow the requirements that I have outlined for your blog settings. For example the blog does not have logos (KPTM & MARA), Songs (KPTM & MARA), blog links and even title of the blog!

2. Some students do not write the first entry (About myself/Profile) - remember, marks for this particular entry is given individually! Late submission of the entry will result to deduction of 1 mark per day starting from today. Therefore, there are some students whose mark have been deducted by me.


p/s: Nur Hafizatul Imani : which group are you in?

1 comment:

  1. Iman has already transferred to another college. She is no longer studying here.

    ReplyDelete

You are invited to comment. Have a nice day!