Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Language Project : Blog Entries

Hai guys and girls!

Sorry for the late update on the language project tasks in this blog. However, I have already explained it to you during our class meetings on what to write for your blog entries.

Nevertheless, in this entry I will still proceed to write those tasks for the blog entries that I have explained in the class.

The followings are the 3 entries that you should have already written or in progress (at least until 9/2/2014) in your blogs.

1. Entry 1 : Your personal profiles/ Essay about Myself (each members have to write his/her own profile entry)

2. Entry 2: Show me the way (write a dialogue between you and a stranger who asks for a direction)

3. Entry 3: Descriptive writing (write a story of your school; primary or secondary by using PAST TENSE)


In my next entry I will provide samples for each tasks (entries).

Enjoy blogging!


No comments:

Post a Comment

You are invited to comment. Have a nice day!